General terms and conditions
- 1.1. Any order (purchase, rental) placed by our company (hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser” or “the Company”) is governed by the conditions below, and where applicable, by the specific conditions of the purchase order or other documents, with the latter prevailing.
- 1.2. Any order shall be considered firm and final only after having received the acknowledgement of receipt of the purchase order (and any appendices) duly signed for agreement, without reservation, by the Supplier.
- 1.3. The Supplier may not assign or subcontract the entire order or assign its receivables from the Purchaser without the prior written consent of the Purchaser.
- 1.4. The Supplier must comply with the Belgian legislation in force.
2. DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE
- 2.1. Delivery times are mandatory and constitute a substantial element of the contract. Failure to comply with them is an essential breach of contract. If, during performance, the Supplier proves unable to meet the technical requirements of the order, the latter shall notify the Purchaser as soon as possible. Except in the event of acknowledged force majeure, the Purchaser reserves the right to request reimbursement of sums already paid in order to compensate for any damages that may be caused.
- 2.2. The supply must be delivered to the address indicated by the Purchaser. The transfer of risk takes place after the actual taking of possession and at the agreed place.
- 2.3. The order includes the goods and services stipulated as well as all those related to them, directly or indirectly, in such a way that the supply is ready for use and can be used optimally (necessary accessories, manuals or instructions).
- 2.4. The Purchaser is authorised to have the quality of the supply checked at any stage.
- 2.5. Any non-compliant, defective or oversupplied supply or part thereof shall be returned to the Supplier at the place indicated by the Purchaser, at the Supplier’s sole expense and risk.
- 2.6. A partial delivery can in no case be considered as a beginning of performance of the order.
- 3.1. Unless otherwise agreed, the supply will be guaranteed to function properly for 1 year from the date of receipt of the supplies.
- 3.2. The Supplier shall remedy, at its own expense, any defect in the supply reported during the warranty period.
4. PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- 4.1. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices indicated are fixed, stipulated in euros, are considered firm and non-revisable and this, for a supply delivered to destination, carriage paid, unloaded and cleared of all costs except VAT.
- 4.2. The price includes the agreed packaging, insurance and certificates of origin and conformity.
- 4.3. Payment terms take effect after delivery of the entire order or service.
- 4.4. Unless otherwise specified, invoices from the Supplier shall fall due at the end of 60 days from the end of the month in which they are received and shall be paid on the 10th of the following month.
- 5.1. All invoices shall be issued in 1 copy and shall be sent to the Purchaser’s registered office. Invoices must mention the purchase order number and be accompanied by the required supporting documents. Invoices must also include the detailed description of the supply (supplies) and all other information required by Law.
- 5.2. In order to ensure that the invoice is processed quickly, the reference JDC AIRPORTS must in all cases be indicated on the invoice.
- 5.3. The invoice must be accepted by the Purchaser and must meet the terms and conditions.
- 5.4. Each order will be invoiced separately.
6. PENALTIES IN THE EVENT OF SUPPLIER FAILURE
- 6.1. In the event of failure by the Supplier, payment of receivables, even if due, shall be held in abeyance until the Purchaser’s loss is determined and shall be compensated up to the amounts determined by the Purchaser.
- 6.2. For any delay in delivery, a penalty of 1% per week will be applied.